If you would be AN EXCEPTIONAL PERSON, be mindful that it is not an ATTAINMENT but a MAINTAINMENT. Just as one does not remain a living being by taking a breath, only through continued breathing does one live. The EXCEPTIONAL PERSON continues as such by continued DELIBERATE THOUGHT OF THEIR CHARACTER. Liberated from the EGO, DESIRES, and FEARS one can BE AN EXCEPTIONAL PERSON.
John Wooden was given these six suggestions to follow when he graduated from school so that he could BE AN EXCEPTIONAL PERSON.
- BE TRUE TO YOURSELF—if you are not, how can you be to others.
- HELP OTHERS—your true happiness comes from giving.
- DRINK DEEPLY FROM GOOD BOOKS—you’ll never learn a thing that you didn’t learn from someone else.
- MAKE EACH DAY YOUR MASTERPIECE—you cannot change yesterday, and a better tomorrow will be the result of today.
- MAKE FRIENDSHIP A FINE ART—It is never too soon to show your love because you never know when it will be too late.
- GIVE THANKS FOR YOUR GIFTS EACH DAY—you will be much happier thinking of the positive things in your life than of the negative
TO BE AN EXCEPTIONAL PERSON will bring much happiness and satisfaction to you and to all that you encounter or chance upon.
DON’T JUST TAKE ONE BREATH.
Ron Winnegrad has been a Perfumer and teacher for 46 years. As a perfumer, Ron has been able to express the world he sees through a rainbow of olfactive and emotive visions. As a teacher, Ron has helped others to see fragrance through his own multi sensorial lens.